Thursday, April 14, 2005

Yay

I mailed my US and NC taxes. That's out of my hair! Now, I just have my Canada & Manitoba taxes. I think I'll mail them on Monday, since they only have to arrive by the end of the month. I still want to do them tonight, but I don't feel like braving the post office lines tomorrow. I could just stamp them and stick them in a mail box, but they tend to be heavier, so I want to make sure they have sufficient postage.

I caught up on some miscellany at the Crochetville Wishing Well.

To do: fill out invoice for Origami Math teaching session (all done, except stopping by the international center & talking to T), proposal/dissertation/graduation. (Some of those are long-term to-dos. ;) ) It looks like my 1:30 meeting isn't happening, so I'll run over to the international center now and take care of that form. (Paperwork = yuck!) Of course, they may be swamped with international student tax stuff too. I'll see what the line is like... it's pretty close.

I was hoping for another drippy day, but it's annoyingly sunny. Hopefully it's still cool enough that the pollen won't be too bad. I seem to be doing fine so far. :)

Cheers!

No comments: