Thursday, July 07, 2005

Yay!

I have been forgiven. :)) I'm so happy that the misunderstanding has blown over.

My presentation went okay... the prof asked more questions than I had answers to, but then this chapter isn't my specialty, so I feel mostly okay about not being an expert. I only finished half the chapter... I guess that means the torture test continues another week. ;) (It wasn't that bad, but I do get nervous in front of people, and my throat has recently been complaining about something in my lunch... I'm not sure which part, though.)

It's been a rather exciting night... there was quite a thunderstorm that blew through. I love sitting and watching the rain (although tonight I just listened, and read a book). Hmmm... some sirens in the neighbourhood too. That seems to happen when there's a storm... I wonder why?

I hope you're having a wonderful evening too. :) I'm going to go to bed now... checking my watch first, and then hoping my stupid foot doesn't itch! ;) (It does itch sometimes in the day, just not today. Same with my hands. I'm going to ask my doc next time I'm in, even if they're "hiding" that day... like they usually do when I'm at the doc's.)

2 comments:

MrsFife said...

I was waiting for this news. Am so glad the issue seems to have been resolved. Hope you don't mind me commenting on this...

noricum said...

I don't mind the comment. The reason I turned off commenting on the other post is that I didn't want people taking sides.