Sunday, July 24, 2005

Yarn

Yarn
Yarn

I swatched a square of KnitPicks Crayon. I used a size F hook. It was really difficult to see my stitches, and I had to use my "trick" to start the swatch. (See WOW on sidebar for trick.) The yarn is fairly thin... kind of a skinny version of LB Homespun, but in cotton. It didn't snag at all for me, and produced a wonderfully soft, drapey fabric. I would *love* a light sweater out of this! I'm going to run it through the wash next week to see how it holds up. I also plan on converting it to a "swatch bunny". ;)

Sallie: The ball of yarn shown here is the contrast colour for Weasley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the contrast color. I think the Weasley is going to be really awesome when finished.

I like that cotton yarn,too. Very nice.

Sallie