Monday, July 11, 2005

Annoyed

Remember my shower curtain? A project that is finished, except for the grommets? The grommet kit I ordered from Amazon on June 17th? Well, even though the estimated delivery was tomorrow at the latest, it stil hasn't shipped. They've at least decided to ship the two books I ordered to bring the total over $25... thankfully! One of the books is "Cool Crochet", and I've been lookng forward to getting it. :)

I think my other Amazon order should arrive very soon too... it's estimated arrival is July 25th, but given that the tracking places it in Greensboro, NC, as of yesterday, they'd have to be shipping it by pack snail for it to take that long. ;)

I want my grommets, though! I was reminded of them (again) this morning as my shower curtain billowed in on me... the cotton duck ones aren't supposed to do that.

I just had the strangest vision of me hunched over in the corner of my tub, balding and dirty, saying "grommet, grommet"...

;)

No comments: