Wednesday, July 06, 2005

In the news...

Too bad they never found the treasure... it really has me curious:

FOR SALE: 1 CANADIAN 'TREASURE ISLAND'
Oak Island, rumoured for two centuries as the home of hidden treasure, is being offered for sale to the Nova Scotia provincial government for $7 million.
FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/07/05/oakisland-sale050701.html

Kids... no matter what your intentions... DON'T write viruses:

SUSPECTED SASSER WORM CREATOR ADMITS GUILT
A German teenager suspected of creating last year's Sasser internet worm confessed to all the charges against him as he went on trial Tuesday, a judge said.
FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/07/05/sasser-worm-trial050705.html

1 comment:

pfirsch said...

I'm a bit torn. I'm glad that they caught the person who wrote the virus, but how messed up is it that his friends turned him in for Microsoft's reward?

I would hope that my friends would have convinced me to turn myself in instead of ratting me out for a few dollars.