Monday, July 11, 2005

Silly Me

I want to make a mini Weasley. They're so cute, and it's about time I have a finished Weasley to show for all my hard work! Besides, I should have plenty of yarn for both a mini and a regular.

Well, I looked for the pattern. The only thing I found is that the pattern is in Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I checked Amazon, and they had a really great price on that book. (Less than $10!) So I figured, what the heck, I've never seen this book to see if it's worthwhile, but it's such a good price, and I really want to make a mini Weasley. I place my order, and order two paperbacks I've been wanting to read... so that I can get the free shipping. The book arrived today. (Yay! ...Now I just need the double pointed needles...)

Guess what I found today? LuvToCraft posted about the mini sweater she made, and included a link to the pattern. The free, online pattern.

However, I don't regret buying LMKG... it's still a really great price, and I think I'll make some of the adorable stuffed animals from it too. ;)

(One day I'll know enough knitting that I won't need patterns for really simple things like the mini Weasleys, but I'm not there yet.)

No comments: