Friday, July 08, 2005

Snowflake Monday

snowflake #4
snowflake #4

Um, well, I'm at one end of the work week... right? ;)

Yay me! I made another snowflake! Snowflakes are so fiddly... and I tried out the Lurex tonight, which made it even more fiddly. It was a real marathon (in my mind) to finish this thing in one sitting. Maybe my head's just too tired on a Friday night for snowflakes.

Every snowflake is unique, and this one is no exception. Can you spot my mistake? ;) (It's not too hard.)

Again, this snowflake is unblocked. I'll get around to blocking them all one of these days. (Perhaps Christmas eve? ;) )

1 comment:

noricum said...

*gasp!* You didn't!?!?!? Shame!

(Just kidding. ;) )

Thanks again for the lurex! It sure is pretty and sparkly!

PS: I tried e-mailing you, and got a message that there was a "PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 10): 550 Invalid recipient"... I don't know if there's something up with gmail (I seem to be having a few problems recently), or your mail server.