Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mixed Mail

Mail
Mail

I got love in the mail! First, I got a wonderful RAOK of a thread crochet bookmark, and two beaded stitch markers!!! Thanks "fairy!"

The other mail I found somewhat amusing... apparently Oil of Olay thinks I'm getting old... the sent me samples of two of their "age defying" products. ;) No ingredients, though. Hmmm... do I try them, and risk breaking out in a rash on my face? It's not like I need them... one of them is "skin firming cream"... and I've got plenty of fat to firm my skin. ;) Anyone want some Oil of Olay samples?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

as someone who has fewer allergies than you but has really sensitive skin to most cosmetics, don't chance it on the oil of olay. all of their products (even the "sensitive skin" ones) give me a rash/hives. I can't remember which combination of ingredients does it for me... but there it is! :)

nice bookmark!

Deneen said...

I have allergies, not like you, and I won't try anything if I can't read the ingredients. I get those samples too. I'm saving them to send with a birthday gift as a "gag".

Oil of Olay products generally give me a slight rash, except for the oil-free ones. So, don't use em Andrea!

noricum said...

Thanks!

Jewels said...

Your round stitchmarkers will be perfect for knitting - maybe even on the Weasley! You're brave knitting an article of clothing. I think I'll stick to dishcloths and kitty toys, small stuff for the knitting.

noricum said...

Well, the Weasley sweaters were supposed to be somewhat poorly knit, so it's an appropriate item of clothing to start on. ;)