Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Doc

Well, I had my first appointment (with the regular doc). We've decided to up my Prozac to 40. I probably should have just left it there last spring when it was working. (I thought that maybe the depression was over, and I could stop taking meds. :P )

About the itchy bumps: I told the lady scheduling the appointment. I told the nurse taking my blood pressure (110/68) who wanted to know what I was in for. Did I ask the doc what they were? No. I didn't remember until after I was leaving the building. :P

Oh well, I'll give it a try again next time. It's not like the itchy bumps are urgent... they've been coming and going for quite a while.

Tomorrow is CAPS... again at the hottest time of the day. :P I tried using an umbrella for shade today... I don't think it helped. Why is it that my appointments are on the two hottest days of the year so far? Sheesh!

Well, I hope the Prozac works miracles again. *sigh*

2 comments:

Marvie said...

{{{hugs}}} I'm sorry you feel like crap. Wish I could help ya... hopefully you'll be back to yourself soon though! See here's the deal with meds... they make ya feel better, as long as you're taking them! I learned that the hard way too. When you think you're "cured" and you stop taking them, they somehow stop working (imagine that lol)

As for the itchy bumps... put some deoderant on them. Yeah, I know they don't stink, but try it. It dries up whatever crap is inside em making you itch. Works for bites and such anyway, probably couldn't hurt to try it at least.

Dunno if ya'll have them there, but recently we had a warning about some catapiller that sheds it's fuzzy bits, which then land on us poor humans and make us get itchy and rashy. Seems these critters live in oak trees or something like that. The warning said to avoid wooded/treed areas til the fall... so if nothing else explains your itchies, might be a critter.

Hope ya feel better soon!

{{{HUGS}}}

noricum said...

Gee... meds don't work when you don't take them? Hmm... I think you're on to something there! LOL

My itchies aren't a critter... I only ever get them on my foot or hand, and have had them living in different places.

Thanks Marvie!