Friday, December 03, 2004

Zombie again

I feel like a zombie again today... I slept late, dragged myself in, then had a two hour nap shortly thereafter. I feel like having another nap, but I have to remember to go home on time so I can meet Kelli to go to the movie.

I did do a little work... I preprocessed four pxr files, and found & fixed a bug (not a real bug, just not handling all error cases) in the part of my program that reads in the data. I noticed it died unhappily when I tried to read the second preprocessed file in. I'm still not sure what it doesn't like about the file... I'm about to dig in and figure that out. If I can make my eyes focus. :P

I really should be writing a one page description of my dissertation, and why I think various people would want to be on my committee (to try to convince them to say yes), but I really don't feel like doing that. I think it's because I'm not really sure my dissertation is all that worthy. At least, that's how I felt this morning coming in... I couldn't convince myself that what I was doing was actually worth a dissertation, and I really shouldn't be writing about why others should like it if that's how I currently feel. Maybe I'll feel better about it tomorrow. :P Maybe I'll find something exciting in PXR that'll change my mind.

No comments: