Monday, December 20, 2004

Calendar?

Well, I did it... I sent some pictures to the crochet-a-day calendar to see if they'd be interested in the patterns. Wish me luck!

I sent photos of my raglan, and my purple stripe sweater. I figured my mittens are pretty standard... and my racing stripe scarf is nothing special either.

Well, I need to make a few minor changes to my review... some of the private comments need to be public. *sigh*. I guess I'll do that now. (I dream of a vacation with no homework... Ha!)

2 comments:

Daph said...

Good luck! That must feel exciting to submit a pattern. I can't tell from the pic, but is that turtleneck crocheted? If so then I'm going to have to get your pattern, it's really lovely! :)

noricum said...

Thank you! :)) Yes, the whole turtleneck raglan sweater is crocheted. Even if it doesn't get accepted, I'm going to post the pattern here.