Thursday, December 02, 2004

A frosty good morning to you!

Seeing it there in type, my greeting looks a bit cold, but I like frosty mornings. This morning when I woke up, everything had a light coating of frost on it... just enough to mute the colours, and make everything look a bit sparkly. A good hoar frost is better, but this light frost made me happy, and think of home. (Winnipeg is quite a bit frostier right now, but I'll take what I can get.)

The other surprise I got this morning is that I have a reader! (Besides Paulina, who knows me, and who I told about this blog.) And given that most people read without posting, I suspect I may have more. I have to dash off to class, but I find it fascinating how the internet brings people together, and you get contact from people you likely never would have met otherwise. Sue, I have a response to your comment, but it'll have to wait until after class. Nice meeting you!

No comments: