Friday, December 10, 2004

Mitten dilemma

I still can't decide... the mitten with just the snowflake has a sort of fun retro feel, whereas the snowflake with embellishments is a bit more traditional.... At first, I liked both equal, but now I think I have a slight leaning towards just the snowflake. Everyone except one person liked the embellishments better. Hmmm.... I think I'll put the decision off one more night.

Tired of hearing about death and destruction in the news? Here's two fun articles:

U.K. STORE OFFERS REFUGE TO WEARY MALE SHOPPERS
British men have been given a new way to avoid shopping with "the
missus," with a leading department store chain introducing playroom
areas in which they can relax for hours.
FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/12/09/men-shopping041209.html

FLORIDA PARENTS STRIKE OVER UNHELPFUL CHILDREN
Tired of nagging their children to do their chores, the parents of two
Florida teenagers have moved out of their house, into a tent and gone on
strike.
FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/12/10/parents-strike041210.html

No comments: