Thursday, December 16, 2004

Packed?

Well, I *think* I have everything packed now. I thought I had everything packed five minutes ago, and then remembered I had some chocolate in the freezer! (I could have eaten some of it myself if I'd forgotten it, but there's no way I'd eat the coffee-flavoured stuff I got my dad and brother.) Since it's now after 2am, I'm going to bed, h-bonds be darned. I'll get to them in the morning, if my dishes don't take too long. Otherwise, I'll finish them up on Friday. (After all, I think I have all my Christmas shopping done already, so the few days between arriving home and Christmas shouldn't be *too* hectic... although I do have that scarf to finish.)

I'm finding it somewhat hard to believe that I packed my not-yet-finished raglan sweater. I couldn't classify it as clothes, since it's not done, and since there's not much left, it's awfully big for packing for entertainment.... Oh well. I'll finish it soon enough, and then I can happily justify packing it as clothing. ;)

I also packed my purple stripe sweater... not out of any great desire to wear it, but because I need to write up the pattern for it. I will wear it, however, to justify packing it. ;)

Also, those two sweaters were nice and cushiony, so they're also acting as padding for some of the Christmas gifts. ;)

Well, I still can't think of anything else I need to pack (besides my laptop and some plane snacks, which I'll pack tomorrow), so I'm off to bed. Good night.

2 comments:

pfirsch said...

Have a good flight! See you in January!

noricum said...

Thanks, you too! :)