Thursday, December 30, 2004

Tired... sparkly

I'm dead tired, but I felt like blogging before bed.

The world is all sparkly outside today. I woke up to hoar frost covering everything, and it's still out there now! I think it even got thicker as the day progressed. I didn't take many pictures, because the sun never came out.

I'll post photos tomorrow... although I'm alert enough to blog, I'm too tired to post photos.

Let's see... today I went to Chapters and a few other places with mom and Bob, then spent the afternoon at the dentist. I got my teeth cleaned, and two fillings. Joy. They froze my mouth around 2, and it was after 6 before it really started to go away. Blech. I hate freezing. And I got *both* sides frozen, because I had one cavity on each side. I would have asked them if they could do it without, but at least one of the cavities was too big for that.

After the dentist I got a good crunch at the chiropractor. I read one of my new books until dinner. It's pretty good so far... it's a teen fantasy novel: The Ropemaker by Peter Dickinson.

After dinner I went to a party with a bunch of friends from grade school. It was great. :) Driving there and back was a bit hazardous, though, because the roads were wet and sloppy.

Okie... headache says it's time for bed. Good night, and have nice, cavity free dreams!

No comments: