Sunday, December 19, 2004

Sleeve

My raglan has a sleeve:

raglans1

I "finished" my review today, so I decided I needed a reward before I moved onto hbonds. (I didn't actually read the whole paper... I decided it was unreadable enough that it needed more work.) I decided to let myself have an hour to work on my sweater. After an hour, I decided that I didn't like something I had done with the sleeve, so I frogged my hours worth and re-did it. I finished the sleeve just before dinner. (So I went over my time allotted... I'll do the hbonds tomorrow... ;) )

Tonight we're watching Harry Potter on TV... I'll work on the scarf some more, and maybe finish it off. :)

My last sleeve will have to wait until my hbonds are done, though. :(

I've been keeping good notes on the pattern for my raglan (I've learned after my purple sweater)... do you think the crochet-a-day calendar will be interested in the pattern?

No comments: