Wednesday, December 08, 2004

*shudder*

Well, Jack asked me to come along to teach some of our folding stuff to high school science classes. There are two classes tomorrow, with the earlier being at 8. The school's not in Chapel Hill, and he warned me I'd have to get up early. I figured the school would be around half to one hour away, which means I'd have to get up earlier than usual, but not too early... little did I know! The school is in Lenoir, NC, which is near the blueridge mountains... a *3* hour drive away! Argh! I'm going to have to be ready to leave a bit before 5 in the morning, which means getting up at 4am! *shudder*. Well, since Jack's driving, at least I'll be able to have a 3 hour nap in the car... and maybe I'll see something interesting out the window on the way home. I have to make sure I go to bed really early tonight!

I started the heel on my mom's sock this morning on the bus ride in to school. We're having a working group meeting today, so I probably won't get much done on the sock during the meeting. ...That reminds me... I should make sure I have enough crochet along for the way back from Lenoir tomorrow. Maybe I'll bring that scarf for my dad's girlfriend. I could do snowflakes, since I won't need to watch something else for the trip back, but I don't want Jack to see me doing snowflakes... he's going to be one of the recipients.

No comments: