Friday, December 17, 2004

Family socks

Mom's socks fit perfectly, but the elastic in Bob's was indeed too tight. I pulled the elastic out of one sock, and he likes it just fine now, so I'm pulling the elastic out of the other sock now. (I'm nearly done, but got interrupted by dinner.) I wore my purple "winter eclipse" socks to the chiropractor today, and everyone was amazed. I've promised one patient I would bring the instructions in, and mom and Bob and I are all going to wear ours to the chiropractor on Monday.

It sure is nice being home in Winnipeg... I get to see my family again, and there's about six inches of snow outside. :)

Oh... I saw someone crocheting in the airport last night in MSP. She was doing fillet lace for a tablecloth border... using *very* fine thread!

Well, back to family visiting! (And I have to get some more work done later... I spent an hour reviewing a paper, but I've only made it 3 pages into the sleeper! :P )

No comments: