Tuesday, March 15, 2005

In the news...

It's about time:

ONTARIO BILL TARGETS 'GENDER-BASED PRICING'
Haircuts, dry cleaning and clothes could soon cost the same for men and
women in Ontario if a bill currently before the legislature passes.
FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/03/15/haircuts-100-050315.html

And the exciting news around here? I messed up my swiss army knife:

I was opening a new bottle of wine to cook with. Hmmm... maybe it's time to invest in a real bottle opener. *sigh* It was such a nice knife, and I can see it snagging on my pocket all the time now. The bottle opener is important, too... I normally use it to hold my eyeglass screwdriver. Maybe my dad can bend it back when I'm home next. I tried bending it myself, but my toolbox (or imagination) is currently insufficient.

No comments: