Friday, March 04, 2005

Blogging

I feel like blogging, but I should be working. So I'm compromising... I'm alternating back & forth between blogging and working.

I finished another square last night:


I think I'll summarize the squares I have for my blanket:

I don't plan to put them together in that order, that's simply the order I've done them in. (I have no idea what order I plan to put them together in.) Seven down, fifty-six to go. They're all pretty much the same size, except #6, which is small. I'm not sure if I'll add a border (like #4) or block it out. It's hard to tell what size it is exactly because the "cables" make it want to curl. I'll certainly be blocking it one way or the other... I need to know what size it is if I'm going to add a border.

I didn't do any raok squares last night, but I was good and did my dishes. ;) My next square (for myself) will be striped (another), this time with the dark blue, variegated, and gray yarns. The striped squares will be scattered througout the blanket, tying it together visually. That's the plan, anyway.

My goals for this weekend are to finish off my sockapalooza socks, and raglan sweater pattern. I have too many WIPs cluttering up my coffee table (and sidebar). That goal isn't too lofty, so that'll leave plenty of time to start my cool needle felting kit!!! (Which, of course, is another WIP, but please don't point that out.)

Okie... time for a "work break"... I'll be back to blather more later. (I'll start a new post, since this one is a decent length already. My next post will be on a different topic... I feel like posting something controversial today.)

2 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

Oh good, I was hoping you'd post a pic of all the squares so far. I was going to ask for that, actually, on the post of the last two squares you finished. :-)

Okay...back to work for me too.

noricum said...

Welcome. :) I'm going to set up a page with all my squares... one of these days. ;)