Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Six Minutes

I have six minutes before my self-imposed bedtime, and typing is slow with my wrist brace on. Yes, carpal still acting up. All my dishes were clean, so I had a nice dinner tonight. Now I have dirty dishes again. Go figure. But, I did ride my exercise bike for 40 minutes. :) I just thought I'd stop in and say hi. :)

My thread came today! Wow, there's a lot of thread in that box! I think I may be set for life. I'll post a picture eventually. For now, just imagine an office paper box filled to the brim with pretty thread. ;)

No news from my sockapalooza pal (giver) on whether the socks will stretch, or whether I should send them back to have the toes made bigger. Luckily, they're ankle down socks, not toe up!

Time's up. Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your carpal tunnel is better and that you're able to rest your hand. Now if I would only take my own advice. CPS sucks, doesn't it?

noricum said...

It sucks big time. Times at which it sucked yesterday:

1. typing
2. crocheting
3. more typing
4. more crocheting
5. lifting glass pot up to high shelf
6. slicing cabbage for coleslaw
7. more crocheting
8. more typing

...and the rest of the time when it irritated me. :P