Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Fair Warning

This thread may or may not be a hoax, but I completely support the actions (supposedly) taken. Fair warning: if you try to get me to help you cheat, I will report your sorry @$$ to the head of your department (literally), and dance on your grave (figuratively). This is no idle threat... I have done so in the past, and will continue to do so.

Links found on Ernie's 3D Pancakes. Another good link (same source) is that ACM will publicly humiliate you too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I've been a lurker for a while. Anyway, I read that post yesterday myself, and was at first confused because the girl's name had changed. They posted an update (which explains why the name changed toward the bottom). http://www.aweekofkindness.com/blog/archives/2005/03/laura_k_krishna_1.html

Very interesting stuff...

noricum said...

*sigh*, he didn't report her to the dean. He should have. I'm not saying she should or shouldn't have been kicked out (that depends on whether it's a first offense or not, and stuff like that), but it should be the dean's call. Well, hopefully the graders will be awake and notice the plagarism. :P

Daph said...

It didn't seem like a hoax to me, but what do I know, lol. I can't believe that someone would try to get away with that crap... just take the damn class and write the damn paper yourself, woman. What is she in college for, anyway? I just don't get people, sometimes.