Friday, March 04, 2005

Hallway blogging

The department chair just walked past. He didn't ask why I'm here, nor did he suggest I go home. He didn't even say hi.

The two friends who walked past did say hi, though. :)

The chair walked past again... this time he said hi.

Don't you wish I would shut up now? ;) (I think I'm making up for yesterday's scant post.)

A friend walked past again... apparently I blend in pretty well here. I'm a wallflower! Maybe I've been in the hallway too long... hmmm... 4:30. I think I'll pack up. Especially since someone noticed I'm blogging. (Luckily it was yet another friend, not a professor.)

1 comment:

Daph said...

You crack me up! That reminds me of the days at my job when I was caught up with my work and I would secretly shop for maternity clothes... yeah, I'm a slacker, LOL!