Friday, March 25, 2005

Alison Echo

Hmmm... interesting:

I seem to have an "echo". The hits from Alison's site have fallen off. I noticed two interesting things in my site statistics, though. The first is the "echo" above... looks like some of Alisons readers were interested enough (or had nothing better to do) than to catch up on a bunch of my old posts. That's the only thing I can think of that would cause the number of page views to spike like that. The other interesting thing is that I seem to have a lot of "random" site referrals... and when I go to the site, there's no link to me. I'm guessing that Blogger noticed my brief increase in popularity, and increased the frequency with which it supplies my page as the "next blog". I imagine that will fall off too.

Don't worry... these graphs won't become a regular feature of my blog. I'm a bit of a graph geek (ooo... pretty graph!), but I'll restrict myself to those times when seomthing interesting happens. ;)

No comments: