Saturday, March 26, 2005

Weighty Issues

Cabbage weighs a lot. However, cabbage as cabbage costs less than cabbage as coleslaw. So my bank account prefers cabbage as cabbage, even if my arms and shoulders prefer coleslaw. A single head of cabbage by itself wouldn't be a problem... if it weren't for the other $60 worth of groceries I carry home from the grocery store.

I've discovered a small problem with my crocheting... I now own more socks than will fit in my sock & underwear drawer... and the socks keep coming.

I decided to buy some more Emu Superwash DK yarn. I calculated that 18 balls should be sufficient for a sweater or cardigan. I also ordered some more of the other colours for my afghan. My bank account wasn't too happy with me, but it'll survive.

I once again need to wash dishes before I can eat. I think I'll go have some coleslaw... I've got clean dishes for that. ;)

2 comments:

DAWN said...

Sounds like you have a sock making addiction. I have never tried to make socks. I'm that way with purses and pouches. How many bags does one person need?

~ DAWN

noricum said...

Well, at least with socks, I have an excuse for having multiple pairs. ;)