Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ass Wreath Growth

(Yes, I'm bad. But B also thought it was a funny title.)

The ass wreath circumference looks fine:
Tank Top WIP
...and has grown enough since then that it's looking more like a tank top, and less like an ass wreath:
Tank Top WIP

It's been a while, so I should update you on the crazy-ghan. The first two rows have now been seamed together:
Afghan WIP
By my calculations, I'm nearly at the halfway point for finishing. (That's counting putting a simple edging around the whole thing.)

And... uh... I started yet another project:
Vest WIP
What can I say... it's shiny, pretty colours on big needles. ;)

Good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way the crazy-gan is going!

sara said...

I love the ribbon yarn for the new project! Pretty colors.

Anonymous said...

This is completely off-topic, but something that showed up in one of the "Health Q&A" type columns in the Houston Chronicle today had the following:

Q: For people who have general joint pain and no specific diagnosis of arthritis, consider telling them to take vitamin D. Many more people are deficient than is generally believed, and one symptom is bone or joint pain. When I discovered this, I was able to relieve all the discomfort I had been experiencing.

A: Researchers have established that low levels of vitamin D are associated with bone and muscle pain. There's not much data demonstrating that taking vitamin D relieves joint pain, but one small study suggested that correcting vitamin D deficiency diminishes discomfort (BMC Family Practice, Jan. 23, 2006).