Tuesday, April 11, 2006

No SNB for me tonight...

:(

I'm still working on those stupid paper reviews, so I don't think I can justify going to SNB tonight. Dang! I was supposed to have the reviews in yesterday. Although staying home worked wonders for my allergies, I, um... let myself get distracted from work. :( It ended up being a really nice "mental health day"... except, of course, for the guilt over the papers.

I came in to work today, but I'm an exceptionally slow paper reader.

I wore a mask to school and washed my face as soon as I arrived... that seems to have kept me pretty allergy-free today. I didn't use the goggles. Washing my face seems to have been mostly enough... they're a bit itchy, but not bad.

Back to paper reviewing... :P

(Why is it I could read a couple hundred pages in a fantasy novel yesterday, but can't make it through 38 pages of papers today? Argh.)

No comments: