Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Stuff

I caught a peek of the little kid next door... a *very* adorable little girl, younger than the boy who used to live next door. I'm guessing that may be why she's quieter. (Except for the occasional pitter-patter of feet, and that one basketball incident, I haven't really heard her.) So, all things considered, these are probably pretty good neighbours.

Hey, I haven't had to call the police on them yet. ;)

They do have one annoying habit. They do something, I'm not sure what, that involves * running lots of water for about five seconds, turning it off for five seconds, repeat from *. It was rather annoying this morning when I tried to take a shower. (They hadn't started it before I got in... I would have heard that.)

I'm making significant progress on the first review... I'd be happy that I'm making progress, but *both* were due yesterday. I took a break during Gilmore Girls and House (I meant to work during the commercials, but I didn't) and edged four squares.

Well, back to reviewing... I am determined to get at *least* one review turned in before bed.

No comments: