Monday, April 03, 2006

Hurray for Rain

Well, I could have done without being woken up after I had fallen back asleep, but I'm glad it's raining... it'll wash the pollen out of the air! We've been having some crazy thunder and lightning.

It does make me wish I had done my grocery shopping on the weekend. I didn't have time on Saturday... I ended up doing too many other things. Then, Sunday after the ren faire, my feet were tired. Plus it was after 9 pm by the time we had finished dinner and B had gone home. (I offered to cook for B... I used up some more of my pantry supplies, ate something different for a change, and finally washed the cast iron frying pan I had cooked bacon in a while ago. Yes, I was really lazy with that frying pan. I blame my depression.) I'll have to see just how short of groceries I am... I don't like walking to the grocery store in the rain. I think I'm okay for a few days for food, but I'm nearly out of toilet paper. Tomorrow night is SNB, so the earliest I could go (besides tonight) is Wednesday. That might be pushing it, when it comes to the toilet paper. (Lesson: stock more toilet paper.)

No comments: