Saturday, April 08, 2006

Laptop Sleeve

H's new laptop sleeve arrived safely in Canada, and it's a fit! Yay! H writes such great thank-yous, I just had to plagarize this latest one to share with you all. (H does not blog, but I'm sure she'd have a great one if she did!) (H: Let me know if you'd like me to take this down.)

H's "post":

Although Lady and Vale are normally obsessed by the Fibonacci sequence and are ardent supporters of all things soft and fuzzy, please understand that they happened to have other business at that moment.


Zoe's inspection was thorough and very enthusiastic.


I will not be asking the tiger at the zoo to inspect the laptop case because he plays a bit too rough for my taste:


PS (by me again): I'm pretty sure H is a shrone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's OK --- you're welcome to share it all.

H

noricum said...

Thanks!