Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bron's Socks

Bron's socks are coming along. They made extra progress due to an interesting thesis defense on a physically-based system to model ice formation. I didn't take a photo, however... that would most likely be considered rude. I wouldn't want to distract the poor student defending his work.

I do have some other photographic evidence to share. Here's the socks in progress studying up on glycogen phosphorylase:
Socks in Progress (Studying)
(See, I'm not neglecting their education.)

However, they didn't seem at all willing to do my paper reviewing for me:
Socks in Progress (Reviewing)
I guess I'll have to do that myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really feeling intimidated...my socks will be smarter than I am...

sara said...

I know I've asked this before, but can't remember the answer...what sock pattern do you use?

noricum said...

The link is in my sidebar. ;) South Bay Crochet Toes Up Socks, with my own heel modification. Although, I have to admit, I still need to update my heel modifications to match what I'm currently doing. Soon. Maybe.