Monday, January 03, 2005

Nuts.

Nuts, no nuts today. My allergist called in sick (I'm thinking maybe called in extended holidays), so no nut test for me today. Instead, I've been rescheduled for tomorrow. That's going to mess up my meeting with Helen a bit, and I'll miss grocery shopping with my parents. And that also means I got up early this morning for no reason, and I'll have to get up early again tomorrow morning. *pout*

On the yarn front, I made a quick stop at Ram Wools, and didn't buy any yarn. Why? In such a fabulous, amazing yarn shop? In a yarn shop with shelves and shelves, and more shelves of yarn? Amazing yarn, at decent prices? Because they're having a sale! (Wait, you say, that makes no sense. Keep reading.) The yarn sale starts *Thursday*! All yarns are 25-50% off! Why? "We are computerizing all our inventory so we are clearing out a lot of items and offering great prices across the board." :)) So guess what I'll be doing Thursday morning. And this time without my parents in tow, so they don't get bored out of their skulls. (Mmmmm.... they have *lots* of yummy yarns! I think I'm in danger of aquiring a "stash"!)

3 comments:

pfirsch said...

Have fun shopping! Just remember that I brought you some sock yarn back with me; so, you'll have a stash no matter what.

pfirsch said...

Have fun shopping! Just remember that I brought you some sock yarn back with me; so, you'll have a stash no matter what.

noricum said...

That's not stash... that's "almost socks"... ;) I'm afraid I might buy some yarn at the sale that doesn't have a planned project!