Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cleanest towels in town...

Um, yeah, I've been fulling again. Here's my project bag for carrying around my socks-in-progress:

I *love* my project bag. :) All it needs now is the lining, and a nifty button for the front. You can't really see in the picture, but I added some neat squiggly slip stitches around where the strap attaches.

And here's a sock-in-progress, ready to take up residence:

I actually started using my bag already (I just put my small plastic bag inside), and it works great! :))

And one last thing before bed... I've been RAOKed! :) I got a $5 gift certificate for some tea. :) Now to decide what to get...

1 comment:

Jewels said...

nice fulled bag!! I'll be fulling mine this weekend (first ever!!), and as luck would have it I have a ton of towels to wash too after not doing any laundry last weekend, LOL. I'll let ya know how it looks.