Saturday, January 08, 2005

Hello from NC

I'm back in the south again. It's strangely warm and humid... I had to strip off lots of clothing in the RDU airport. (No, I stopped before I got in trouble.)

Hmmm... and I've been greeted with bills, overdue bills, and a book thong! Thanks Donna! (I'll post a picture tomorrow... I should go to bed... I need to stay on a decent schedule.)

But before bed, a silly internet quiz:

I AM 17% WHITE TRASH!
17% WHITE TRASH
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

2 comments:

pfirsch said...

Welcome back!
We should be coming through town tomorrow; so, send me an E-mail or I'll send you one so that we can meet up.

noricum said...

I sent you an e-mail... did I send it to the wrong account? I haven't heard from you yet.