Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Crochetville Wishlist

Um, I'm back on this bandwagon. ;) For those of you who don't know, Crochetville has a fun "random acts of kindness" (ROAK) wishlist. Guidelines are here. I sent out a few small things at Christmas, and received a really nifty book thong. :)) It took me a while to join the non-Christmas ROAK, because I wasn't sure if I'd rather stick to the twice a year thing, or participate in the ongoing one. I've decided I can send out a few small things in the ongoing one, so I decided to sign up, rather than wait for "Christmas in July". Since I'm only sending out small gifts, I'm trying to keep my wishes small. ;)

Here's my list:

1. needle felting needles
2. little scraps of wool (or other animal hair) fiber for needle felting... either fiber, or yarn (can be very short, since I'll be using them for felting)
3. leftover lengths of eyelash or furry yarn (long enough to crochet little bits)
4. ez supporter (or whatever that's called... I've been visiting Crochetville a bunch!)
5. an afghan square by you :)) To get ones that go together, how about approximately 7"x7", made out of superwash wool (I have to wash stuff often because of allergies, and would *love* a wool blanket), preferrably including some blue in the pattern. I'll put them together, and keep a record at my blog: http://noricum.blogspot.com
6. a postcard from you saying hello :) (a neat stamp would be a bonus!)
7. one of those cute sheep measuring tapes
8. Susan Bates quicksilver hooks (I have E, F, J, and K, although a second E would be nice.)
9. a little surprise... surprises are always fun!

Thanks!

Oh... if you're curious what I'm planning on doing with the bits of eyelash yarn, I'd like to make one of these Brownies.

No comments: