Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dirty Laundry

My, I'm feeling chatty tonight! This is the last post before bed. (*Must* go to bed! I'm *tired*!)

Anyway, I accumulated enough dirty laundry that I could justify doing two loads tonight, and thus got to felt my test swatches. :) I also tossed my laptop sleeve back in... it's shrunk some more. :)) It's still a wee bit long, but much better than it was. I'll test it out after it's dry, and maybe toss it in for another go or two this weekend. (I'm now out of dirty laundry... this didn't used to be a bad thing!)

Here's my laptop sleeve:



I've got the same number of VHS cases in it... you can see they're sticking out much more now. (I was too lazy to go get the measuring tape for reference purposes.)

Here's my test swatches before going through the laundry:



and here they are after two washings:



It's a bit annoying how many washings it takes to shrink down a fulled crocheted piece... but then it's also great, since then it's easier to control the final size. :))

I learned something new about bloglines tonight: I can click on the text that says how many subscribers I have, and find out who they are. Nifty! (Of course, I just see their bloglines name... just the public ones at that... and not what blog they actually have. I was able to guess most of them.)

1 comment:

noricum said...

Thanks! :)

Hmmm... probably not a great idea, unfortunately... unless you know which model you want? They're best when made to fit the exact size of your laptop, so best decide on what model you want first. ;) (Of course, having that information would make it easier for hubby to "surprise" you with the correct model! ;) )