Thursday, February 10, 2005

Sing-along

If it's your birthday today too, feel free to sing along with me. :)

Happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to mee-ee,
happy birthday to me!

Today I'm going to celebrate by going to school, and then tonight by doing my dishes. (I meant to do them last night so I wouldn't have to do them today, but that didn't happen. I have three days worth of dirty dishes, and no clean dishes for dinner tonight.) On a more exciting note, I'll put a pudding in my lunch that I made last night. :)

The real celebration will be Sunday, when I'm having a "spoil you dinner" party with a bunch of friends. :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Sorry I won't be able to be there on Sunday to celebrate with you...I hope you have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Errr...that was me. Sorry I forgot to sign my name!

Happy birthday again!

-Paulina

noricum said...

Thanks! I wish you were here too! (I'm going to bake a really great chocolate cheesecake! Are you sure you can't get a last minute flight? ;) )

I thought that might have been you... were you the anonymous commenter suggesting sheepie names too? That one I wasn't sure about.

Hunny said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Andrea!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hunny said...

Oh and that was ME yesterday with the sheep names! Did realize that I had Anonymous checked!!

noricum said...

Ah. Thanks, Firemanshunny! :)

Anonymous said...

Nope, wasn't me with the sheep names...but Firemanshunny has already copped to it being her (him?), so I guess you weren't in suspense any more. ;)

-Paulina

Rebecca said...

oh, girl, i'm sorry i'm late - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

noricum said...

Thanks Rebecca! :)

Jewels said...

Happppppy birthday you Winnipegger.....I think paper plates would work great for dinner!!

noricum said...

Unfortunately, it wasn't a lack of plates... it was a lack of pots. :P (Have they invented paper pots yet?)

It only took me about an hour... :P

Marvie said...

Dangit I'm sooooooooo sorry I'm late! (Does it count for anything that I haven't been online much lately?)

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! {{{Hugs}}

Donna Hulka said...

Happy Birthday, Andrea! I hope your dinner party on Sunday is awesome!