Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Happy

I'm happy. Happy is good. :) I did make some progress this morning on my h-bonds (not a lot, but I'm doing better today than I have the past several days). Kelli and I had a nice walk. :) Kelli likes my bag! (I love positive feedback!) That reminds me... I promised pictures.

Here's my small project bag:

Isn't the shimmery lining fabric neat? The lady at the fabric store commented "it's like holding an ocean in your hands," and I agree. :)

Here's my current scarf in progress:


I tried registering at Knit Picks (to enter their draw, and I'll be placing an order eventually), but their website didn't like my browser. :P At first the auto-fill seemed to be messing it up, but then when I turned off auto-fill, the register button didn't work! Dunno what's up there... maybe I'll try a different browser. (Ick!)

My tea arrived this morning. :) (Actually, it arrived yesterday, but got delivered to the apartment office, so I had to wait until today to pick it up.) I ordered SimpliciTEA green tea starter set, and a sample of berry blast tea. I'll try the berry tea tonight after I wash the teapot, and a green tea tomorrow morning.

I've decided (with Kelli's help) that my birthday party this year will be a "spoil your dinner" party... I'll make a cheesecake (it's really good, but I can't make it unless I know I'll have help to eat it!), and have tea (both bagged, and Adagio), and invite people to bring treats of their own (and mugs too... I think I only own six, including the one at work). I decided to do an early afternoon party so I didn't mess up people's valentines weekend plans. (I don't know how many will have plans, but I try pick times that I think someone will actually come.)

4 comments:

Jewels said...

You need a big ole piece of German Chocolate Cheesecake from Baked Expectations on Osborne. OMG, that is a sin I indulge in once a year at my birthday!! and worth every calorie BIGTIME.

I love your little blue sockcarryaroundbag!!

noricum said...

Thanks Jewels! :)

Rebecca said...

i LOVE that scarf!!
and that shiny lining is fabulous!
great work :)!!!

noricum said...

Thanks! :)