Sunday, February 27, 2005

Lazy Day

Well, they've upgraded the watch to a warning, but downgraded how much snow we'll get (estimates now at 2-4").

Today has been a pretty lazy day for me. No one came over, and I was tired, so I spent most of the day napping on the couch. I figured I should probably get up and do my baking and patterns now... so I'm vertical, but still in my pjs. (I'll change before I start baking though... I make a mess whenever I get the flour out... especially if I'm wearing something I don't want flour on.)

I do indeed have some sort of lung infection... I've started coughing up yellowish/green stuff. Although I'm not coughing too much... I hope it's not a big cold. One friend was out sick pretty much all last week. :( This is why I let myself sleep on the couch all day... hopefully it'll let me recouperate faster.

Hmmm... change and bake bread, or back to my nap? That's a tough one...

No comments: