Monday, February 21, 2005

Misc. Update

No clever title tonight.

Sockapalooza: I've got two heels done now, and I'm into the home stretch. I've got major anxiety over these socks... not only are they for someone else, so I can't check them for fit, etc... but their for someone who knows how to make socks, and may make better socks that me! I kept my tension super tight, so they wouldn't be too loose (like other pairs I've worked on recently), and now I'm paranoid that they're too tight. I can't win.

LB throw: I'm now nearing the end of the second ball of green... I've done 16 pattern repeats so far. I think I'll take it to SNB tomorrow... I'll probably be plain-socked-out again by then. (I've set aside my knitpicks socks, because their colours were too tempting compared to the plain blue... although the nice blue yarn is growing on me.)

KnitPicks socks: have been set aside, but I have two socks, both of which are nearly ready to get heels.

Button: I noticed my little sheepie was looking a bit transparent with some backgrounds, so I patched him up. (If you copied the old button and have a dark background, please recopy. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

My little sheepie: has picked a name! He's now "Woolie Bobbin"... or Bob for short. Bob is getting adventurous: he's been hanging out in address bars lately (he enjoys a nice glass of wheatgrass juice now and then... shaken, not stirred), and should be making a bloglines appearance one of these days. Bob's even considering a career in acting... I've told him I'll make him a little test stage after some of my looming deadlines pass. (Bob needs time to get up his nerve a bit more, anyway.)

Patterns: I've started the typing. I'm obviously not going to finish tonight... and I'm really tired. I wonder if Annie will forgive me if I go to bed? *sigh* I'll send her an e-mail to let her know I haven't forgotten...

Good night.

No comments: