Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yarn

I don't know whether or not this is helping, but I clicked a link for Little Knits, and found out I can get enough Silk Garden #224 (a colour I've been admiring) for a Klaralund for $55 plus shipping. That's a *nice* price. Much better than buying Silk Garden Lite from Webs.

Now I just need to talk myself out of buying it from Little Knits! (I *do* want another Klaralund... it's so *comfey* and looks so good... No! I have too much stash yarn to go through first!!! Bad me! Put *down* the credit card and back *slowly* away from the computer!!!)

4 comments:

Kare said...

oooh! Silk Garden. Love it. Now I have to find out what a Klaralund is.
Oh, buy it!! Go for it! (I'm a big help, aren't I)

Kare said...

I just googled Klaralund.
That's beautiful.
Again...get the yarn
; )

noricum said...

It turns out I've been good this year according to Santa. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the headsup! I bought some of that too...and I think it is going to be a little santa gift for me as well. :)

I love the purple and you know, it is hard to pass up a deal like that.