Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Socktoberfest Update

The current pair of crochet socks are moving along:
Crochet Socks WIP

Warning: virtual happy-dance ahead.

Yay! A heel!!! A *knit* heel! My very first, with hardly any holes. :) Yippeeeeee! Look at me go!!!
Wyvern WIP Wyvern WIP Wyvern WIP
I don't know if I'll get the pair done before the end of Soctober, but I'm fairly confident I'll have at least one done. :)

As for the scrap sock yarn blanket, no progress has been made recently. To minimize packing bulk, I decided to start the second triangle on this trip. However, I forgot to select out some scraps to take with me, so I need to finish at least one pair of socks before I can do another square. Whoops! (There wasn't room to bring all the scraps, but I think I had meant to bring a few.)

3 comments:

LG said...

Your crochet socks as always look pretty! And the knitted ones are looking great! Happy Socktoberfest!

Anonymous said...

Love your new crocheted socks. Thanks for the Bernat Cotton, I received it today. :)

Anonymous said...

hooray! socks are all looking great!