Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow!

Last night I had a feeling I'd be waking up to a blanket of white this morning... and I was right!!!
Snow!
Look at all that snow. :)

I had trimmed back the perennials and pulled out the annuals in the back garden yesterday after work:
Back Garden

But I still have the front garden:
Front Garden
side garden:
Side Garden
rhubarb patch (didn't take a photo), and some flower pots:
Flower Pots
Strawberry Pot
to take care of. (My back decided one garden plot was enough for one day.)

Of course, with ice on the road, everyone has forgotten how to drive. (It takes them a day or two to remember. Every year!) There was a multiple vehicle accident that closed the Redwood Bridge by my house, and tied up traffic:
Traffic
It only happened just before I got to the bus stop, and the bus didn't get the notice to reroute until after I was on it. We cruised past the house, then took the Disraeli Bridge downtown. I got to school at the same time as usual, but I made sure to call B to let him know he'd have to walk to Henderson, unless they cleared the bridge by the time he left.

2 comments:

LG said...

OMG! Take care of Mini... I hope it sleeps inside a garage ;)

noricum said...

J's Mini is safe and sound in New York (actually, at the moment, Montreal), but my green car does sleep inside a garage. :)