Thursday, October 19, 2006

Crochet Socks

Crochet Socks
Crochet Socks

This pair is on hold for now... I only let myself bring yarn for five pairs of socks to NY (well, and the knit pair on the needles, since they're not far along, and are taking *forever*). Since these are for H, and nearly done, I decided to finish them up after I'm back from NY. It seemed like a better idea to bring a pair not-yet-started than this more-than-half-way-done pair that I wouldn't even be wearing while I'm here.

2 comments:

Sallie said...

Oooooh! I love this color. What yarn is this?

noricum said...

It's Regia Cotton Surf, in the purple colourway. (I can't remember the number.) I got it from Simply Socks Yarn Company, but they're sold out now. I'm pretty sure I've seen it elsewhere, but I can't remember where now.