Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bookshelf

Dad and I finished up the book/storage shelf yesterday.
Bookshelf, Dad, and Dog
Bookshelf, Me, and Dog
Here it is with the filing boxes and my yarn totes:
Bookshelf
(I decided to let the glue cure overnight before putting textbooks on the top two shelves.)

Most of the boards we bought the full width, but we needed a bit more for one last short shelf... so we made it ourselves:
Making a Shelf

I like my new bookshelf. I'm still going to have to weed through my books, but now not *quite* as much. I'm now also out of room for additional furniture in my bedroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great! very cool :)

Dot Com Mom said...

Wow, can you and your dad come back and help me build some shelves???

noricum said...

Hmmm... you'd have to ask the border bullies. ;)