Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'll be hunting you down...


Here's who I'm looking for:

Lars - Does A Bear Knit In The Woods?
Sara - Togbean's Place
Hannah - The Purloined Letter
Christina - Knitting Goddess #9
Jody - savannahchik
Valerie - Knitting in Pink
Amy and Jillian - KnittyBlog & knittingfrau
Nishanna - Nishanna
Debi - Wild and Wolly Fibers
Kathy - Knitigator
Jessica - Zarzuela Knits and Crochets
Teresa - A House made of Wool
Stitchy McYarnpants
Cara - January One
Mary Beth - Alpaca Addict
Ina - Jersey Knitter
Sandy - Sandy's Knitting
Fuchsia Lucia - Rhymes With Fuchsia
Norma - Now Norma Knits
Diane - IndigoDi
Marcia - Spinnerella's Attic
Jeni - The Knitist
Jenny - twisted mysteries
Brooke - Missy B
gray la gran - the haphazard knitter

5 comments:

ChickenBetty said...

Sah-weet! we can mutually hunt each other!
Wait, that sounds dirty :)
I'll have the "how to find me" pick up tonight - See you Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm hunting you as well!

I am Beyond excited.
And i will be posting later on what I will be wearing.

Yayyyyy!!!!!

Sallie said...

I am soooooo jealous! You get to go to Rhinebeck. You have to tell all of us less fortunate people all about it when you get back. Have lots of fun.

noricum said...

Will do. Thanks!

Ina said...

Teehee. You're on my card!