Sunday, January 08, 2006

Today

In no particular order, today I:
• did laundry.
• had friends over.
• baked pita bread.
• put away my clean dishes, and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. (Except for those currently soaking, which I will deal with shortly.)
• cooked dinner.
• went grocery shopping.
• put all groceries away.
• folded and put all clothing away.
• went through my mail.
• knit on Klaralund.
• took photos.
• tidied up a bit.
• unpacked.
• put off doing my quicken.

Right now I'm:
• waiting for the pita bread to cool so I can freeze it.
• blogging.
• wondering if stress is causing my headache, and thinking I should go take some aspirin and magnesium.
• uploading the promised photos.
• wondering how much tuition will set me back this term, and how much I'll have to borrow from the department. (Stupid registrar is making me prepay before I register, and it takes up to 3 weeks to transfer money with my current credit union.)
• wondering if I should pay all of my bills now, or leave some until they're closer to being due. (This relates to my tuition wondering... how much do I need in the bank.)
• wondering if I sent back the magazine trial bill with "cancel" written on it... and how to tell if I did. (Yes, I ordered the trial issue knowing I wouldn't be subscribing. I'd probably like to, but that's not in my finances. The first issue actually came while I was away, and is in my "to read" pile.)
• thinking I *really* need to deal with all the crud piled up on my desk.
• thinking I really should be in bed.
• stressing about all the stuff that needs to be done RIGHT AWAY.

Photos are done uploading, so I'll go blog them, put the pita bread away, put the dishwasher on, and then go to bed. Possibly reading a bit first to help my brain relax. Oh yeah... and take something for my headache too.

No comments: