Monday, January 16, 2006

Afghan Square #44

Afghan Square #44
Afghan Square #44

Now it's square. ;) I was going to continue crocheting around, only with charcoal (I'm out of the blue and green), but I didn't feel like dealing with the different gauge. So, instead, I sewed it onto a solid charcoal square.

Definitely another fun square in my crazy afghan. (See the sidebar, under WIPs, for a link to the afghan-in-progress.)

I started the sage crayon today (also for the afghan), but it's not very exciting looking yet. ;)

I think I will frog Klaralund's body. *sigh*

Well, time to smash some chickpeas, and then go to bed. I didn't exactly accomplish much this long weekend, but I *did* ride my exercise bike twice! Yay me!

3 comments:

MrsFife said...

Oh good, I like squares that are square...Looks like your afghan will be some crazy ghan!

Sallie said...

Putting the green on a charcoal background really makes it POP. I like it.

Jewels said...

Love the green in your square!!