Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Klaralund

Yay! I finished last night. I'm going to get K to take a photo at lunch today, and I'll post that later.

You know, for something made from four rectangles, Klaralund sure had a *lot* of ends to weave in. In one armpit alone, I had *seven* ends, and then another eight between there and the bottom of the body. I didn't count the rest. Well, seaming and weaving in ends took me until midnight, so I didn't have time to read the book I wanted to return today. I still have nearly 100 pages to read. I'll see if I can manage that between when I leave work and when I arrive at SNB. It *may* happen... it's a pretty fast read.

Well, time to get back to work. I'll post photos later. ;)

1 comment:

LadyLinoleum said...

Why is it that weaving in ends is such a torturous experience? I really don't like to do it either. In fact I've gotten to the point that instead of sewing things together I crochet the seams so I can weave in as many ends as possible along the way.