Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tagged!

Oops! I've been tagged by Natalie.

The Four Things Meme [I got tagged with the shortened version.]

Answer the four questions below and then name four taggees.

Four jobs you have held:
1. Tech Support
2. "Application Programmer Analyst"
3. Teaching Assistant
4. Research Assistant

Four places you have lived:
1. Winnipeg, MB
2. Flin Flon, MB (well, I spent all my summers at the lake near there... so I *practially* lived there.)
3. Vancouver, BC
4. Chapel Hill, NC

Four vacations you have taken:
1. Flin Flon, MB (Okay, so I'm counting this in both categories.)
2. Disneyland, CA
3. Austria (visiting family, mostly)
4. Hanover, Germany (visiting an exchange pal)

Four vehicles you have owned:
1. white pedal car
2. yellow bike
3. red bike
4. gray bike

Four bloggers you want to tag: [Are there still people to tag??]
1. Kelly
I'm pretty sure nearly everyone *has* been tagged, including Kelly, but since she complained that she's rarely tagged, I'll double-tag her. ;) (Feel free to not answer again, Kelly. ;) ) For those others who have managed to not yet get tagged, I'm sorry I didn't tag you, but I can never remember who has and who hasn't, and I'm too lazy to load everyone's blogs to check... especially since I'm on dial-up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, never mind about if they've already been tagged, just go ahead and name some people. You're bound to get some of us. :-)

noricum said...

Okay Tanner... then I tag you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Here you go. :-)